Now that I finally read more, we procrastinate -
- Not because we are lazy
- Because we might fear failure
- Because completing the task might lead to more work
- Because we feel that we are being forced to do the work - we talk to ourselves as if its not our choice
- Focus on the end of the project - which is especially overwhelming if the project is large
- We are perfectionists and are not willing to accept anything less than perfect - which raises the bar and makes us procrastinate
I wanted to write more, but I am feeling lazy,...