Thursday, May 5, 2011

Launching the Startup Leadership Program in Chicago

In 2008, I graduated from the Startup Leadership Program , a program aimed at grooming the next generation of startup CEOs. The training, mentorship and network that the program provided has been instrumental in my career in several ways, including getting into Kellogg, working on startups and determining post-Kellogg career path. You can read about the program through my original blog post here.

The program began in Boston in 2007, and we have expanded to six cities now. Right now, I am involved in an effort to get the program started in Chicago, and we have one outstanding program lead and some outstanding mentors interested. If you are/know of outstanding mentors or potential program leaders based in Chicago, please do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment